Head of Therapy / Speech and Language Pathologist
Sabine holds a Bachelor degree in Speech and Language Pathology from the Lebanese University, Beirut Lebanon. She is a member of the Lebanese Association of Speech and Language Therapists (ALO, Association Libanaise des Orthophonistes) and the Emirates Speech and Language Pathology Society operating under the Emirates Medical Association.
- Teaching Tuning In: Practical Strategies to Promote Theory of Mind for Verbal Children on the Autism Spectrum – HANEN e-Seminar, November 2015.
- Choosing Initial Vocabulary Targets for Children Who Are Late Talkers, HANEN e-Seminar, October 2015.
- It Takes Two to Talk® workshop, HANEN – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, December 2014.
- The Autistic Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS) course – Tavistock Center, London, UK, July 2013.
- Arabic Makaton – Kuwait, May 2013.
- English Makaton – Duabi U.A.E, December 2012.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders & Applications of Behavior Analysis (ABA) – Dubai U.A.E, October 2012.
- S- Taping: method applied for excessive drooling treatment – Beirut, Lebanon, 2011.
Sabine has been in private practice where she worked with individuals presenting Language delays and disorders, fluency disorders, communication disorders, dyslexia and learning disabilities, individuals with cerebral palsy and brain injuries.
Sabine administers assessments and provides therapy sessions in Arabic, English and French to toddlers, children, teenagers and adults. She also gives parental guidance and trainings for teachers and caregivers.
Sabine holds the position of the Head of Therapy where extra duties were added to her day to day activities. A side from conducting assessments and therapies, she is responsible for liaising with the therapists at the center to make sure that all our therapies level is always up to the latest standards at all times.
Arabic, English and French